CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Kayla




This has been the longest week in Kayla's life. The Lord has definitely been with us this week. He has kept me calm in this trying week. He was with Kayla and I when we had to stay up all night before Kayla's EEG test yesterday morning. And he was with us the rest of the day trying to recover from it. Let me just say, we both slept very well last night. I will not have the results from her test until Monday. I will post then.






The girls and I are very busy the next couple of weeks. I am volunteering with my MOPS group this year and we are now signing up Moms. It is very exciting. I can't wait to start the new year. Keeli starts Mother Day Out in two weeks. I am sad because summer is over. It funny because at the beginning, I was very over whelmed about it. Now, I will miss her being at home. But it is good for both of us. Kayla is still too young for mothers day out. But I plan for her to go next year.






I took this picture because Keeli loves to feed sister. And every time, she wants me to take a picture. I can't believe how big Kayla is. She is almost bigger than Keeli.

0 comments: