CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Time for Fun






Yesterday we went to the Zoo. The girls were so excited....even Kayla. I asked them that morning if they wanted to go and you should have seen how fast their little legs were going. Keeli dressed herself without the usually, "Mommy" whine. And Kayla was jumping out of her seat she was so excited. Kayla caught me off guard because I didn't think that she would understand what the Zoo was. My baby is growing up! I was kinda sad because I didn't have to take the a stroller with me. One less thing to lug around. But inside my heart was acheing because it means that my baby is well on her way to not being a baby anymore. God has blessed me with two beautiful children. I try very hard to slow life down so that I can enjoy them more. But that doesn't always happen. I wished that I could always remember these sweet times....











Kayla fell and busted her lip on the way out of the Zoo. Ouch!!!

1 comments:

Blessings said...

Hope Kayla's lip is better! Glad you decided to come. I would have been all alone and very sad!