CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July Fun!



My sister-in-law and her family came down for the holiday. Here is some pictures of the everyone watching the fireworks. I think that this is the first year that Keeli has not been afraid of them. And Kayla, well, she is fine as long as she is in Daddy's lap. I tried to capture a few of the fireworks that were set off. They were beautiful and everyone loved them. It gives me a new appreciation for our country and the men and women fighting for our freedom. God bless them!
A lot of my husband's family is here this weekend. And since we live on the Home Place, I think that everyone is coming here today to play in the tank and explore the pasture. I have never met most of them so I am excited to show them our home. There are lots of kids here and Keeli loves to have people over. My little socialite! We are going to take them fishing and play in the pedal boat. It will be a fun weekend.

0 comments: