CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Home Improvements and Sick Days

We were supposed to go to graduation last night. One of our best friend's oldest daughter was graduating from High School. I ended up taking the girls alone because Andy got a load of hotmix delivered to the house. Needless to say, I didn't stay very long at the graduation. Trying to handle a 3 year old AND a 1 1/2 year old and pay attention didn't last very long. I am sure that all the people around us were glad to see us leave. Especially the lady that Kayla kept hitting in the arm sitting in front of us. (Hey, if it was bothering her that bad, she could have moved her arm. )




So, what did my husband do while I was wrangling the girls? Just looky here. We have another parcial part of our driveway. One of these days, he will get the whole drive finished.




He even took some down to the tank and made a boat launch ramp. Yeah! That makes it a lot easier getting the pedal boat in and out of the water. Plus, we will not get our feet dirty in the process.



So that is the home improvement part of the post....On to the sick days part.


Got home last night and Kayla was running a temp. Woke up this morning, still running a temp. Spent most of the day, running a temp. It didn't help her that I wasn't giving her enough of the medicine. After fighting the fever all day, I finally callled the doctor. I was only giving her half of the dose that she needed. So, when it came time for more, the full dose helped. Poor baby. The fever finally broke. Keeli has been going crazy all day because we have been stuck inside. Once Kayla started feeling better, she wanted to play. These pictures are the result of that.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hehehe. That is awesome. Kayla is a sticker baby! Elijah would have tried to eat them all! Glad she is feeling better. Glad you have more driveway and a boat ramp...I will have to come SEE your HOUSE sometime!

Rhonda said...

That is precious! I love you blog! Thank you for doing that. I have ours on my myspace page. Check it out login is srschlueter@ctesc.net and password is family08. Go to the albums and I post all of our pics there....love you