CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 30, 2008



The week is over. Yeah! I made it! We were supposed to go the the swimming pool yesterday but we didn't make it. We got out there and it was closed. We will have to wait one more week. Keeli was really disappointed. She had huge tears coming down her cheeks because she had been so excited. She mumbled something about not telling Daddy because he was excited too! She has such a tender heart.



So instead of the pool, I called a friend and borrowed her water slide. She was getting ready to go out of town for the weekend. So I brought her boy home with us and we played all day. This is a picture of Kayla when she finally crashed. Kayla didn't like the water slide or the slip and slide but she does like sitting in the pool playing with her tea set. I don't know how much of that water she drank. But she was having a good time.



I myself played on the slip and slide. I had to show the kids how it was done of course. I cannot tell you how sore I am today. I found muscles that I didn't know that I had. But, now the kids no what to do! Ha!
It was a good time had by all. I can't tell you how blessed that I feel to have such a wonderful life. My children are happy and healthy. I am married to a wonderful husband who is totally in love with our kids. Life may not be like we all planned it to be, but God always has a plan. And I thank him daily for his plan for me.

0 comments: