CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Second Day of "Summer"


It is only the second day of Keeli's official "summer" and already I am so tired. When does she go back to school? Really, it hasn't been that bad.


It is amazing how much Keeli has changed since last summer. She waited until the end of summer to really start enjoying the pool. She wouldn't play with her best friends on their water slide because she was scared. She was the one always in your way at the bottom of the slide playing in the shallow pool. But not this summer, she can hang with the best of them now. We went to my brother's house last weekend and the kids were playing in the water. They have one of those slides. Keeli was a little intimidated at first but she quickly got over that once she saw how much fun it was.


Now it is Kayla who doesn't like the water. I guess it is going to take some getting used to for her too!


My MOPS group is meeting tomorrow at the pool for a playdate. I can't wait to see how the girls react. I am sure that Keeli is going to be a little fish. Kayla will probably be stuck to my side. I remember going to the pool last year. Kayla was learning to walk. I would put her walker in the kiddie pool and she would have a ball. No walker this year though! I am not sure how much of a ball she will have. But, she may surprise me with all of the other kiddos there. So, we will see.....


0 comments: