CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Kayla's Shiner


I left the girls with Andy last night. It was late when I got home so they were thankfully already in bed. I woke up this morning and was getting ready for church when Kayla woke up. I went to pick her up and noticed the nice shiner she had on her eye. WHAT HAPPENED? Well, Andy forgot to mention that she fell off of his lap and slammed her head into the end table. My poor baby. This picture does not do her any justice. That sucker is huge!

That just tops off a crazy week that we have had. Both girls allergies started acting up this week. I guess because of all the rain that we got. Also because of the rain, Andy has not been able to work so he left Wednesday morning for No Tree, Texas to work for the week. Now, it has been a long time since I have had to give the girls any type of medicine. I have always been so proud that both girls always take medicine well. Well, not any more! Neither one of the girls will take their Zyrtec. I guess they have gotten out of the habit and it must taste bad. Thankfully, they are both old enough to take chewables.

Keel's allergies really got to her Thursday night/morning. About 2:45 am, she woke up with a terrible hacking cough and could not breathe. It scared both of us. I took her to the emergency room. Both girls, at 3:00 in the morning, crying, in the emergency room. What a night! But she was fine. The doctors took an x-ray of her chest and even gave her a copy to bring home to Daddy. They also gave her a breathing treatment. By the end of it, Keeli was laughing and telling the nurses that she would be back the next time she was sick so they could make her feel better. What a ham. Thank God that she was okay.

That is all for now!

0 comments: