CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

First Day of "School"

Yesterday was the first day of Mothers Day Out for the girls. This is the first year that Kayla is old enough to go. Keeli has been going now for a few years. They were so excited to go. Well, Keeli was. Kayla just knew that she got a new lunch box and she got to carry it somewhere. We took Keeli to her room first because I knew that I was going to have a fight with Kayla. Kayla tried to go into Keeli's room with her and when I took her away, she didn't understand. She has been with her sister all summer and now they were being separated? What?

Then I took Kayla to her room. The teacher had to rip her out of my arms. She did not want to go. She cried for a few minutes. I slipped to the side of the room out of vision to listen. After she quieted, I poked my head in enough so the teacher could see me and asked if she was okay. She was so I left.

Yeah! Freedom!!!! I celebrated by meeting some friends at Starbuck's and then off to work.

On another note, a couple of weeks ago we had Kayla's blood tested for liver enzyme levels. They all came back normal but we had one more obstacle to face before we could say she is fine. We had one last doctors visit yesterday with the GI doctor. He gave her a clean bill of health and said that he thought that she was going to be fine. We will never know what caused the problems but at this point I really do not care. I am just so happy that she is well. She is completely off any medicine which is a great blessing. The doctor told me to call if she had any problems. I politely told him that I hope that I never see him again! :)

0 comments: