CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Email Help!!!

For those of you who don't know, I have gone back to work full-time for a few days and then I will be part-time after I do some training with the new girl. So, when I come home, I am completely exhausted! I have a new appreciation for working moms and their families. While staying at home is very hard, I have learned that working is hard too!



As I said, I am exhausted. And in my exhaustion, I managed to lose all of my emails and email addresses in my address book. Don't ask how. I feel very dump already. So, if you read this, send me a short email so that I can get your information back in my address book. Sadly, I have become dependant on my computer and my cell phone to "remember" things for me. Hopefully, you will read this and spread the word to the rest of the family and friends and I will get

0 comments: