CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 26, 2008

Grandpa's House

I was going through the pictures on my camera and I realized that I totally forgot to post about our trip to Grandpa's house. Sorry Grandpa!

It seems like that was forever ago when it was only about a month. Our days have gone by fast and furiously since school and MOPS started. I will try to fill you in on all the fun the girls had. We down there for a family reunion but I believe my girls had more fun just hangin at Granpa's house!


First off my dad (Grandpa) makes the most amazing Oatmeal cookies. He had some fresh ones right out of the oven waiting for us. Here is a picture of Kayla enjoying them.


Grandpa also has goats so the girls got to feed them. Kayla wasn't too sure about them but Keeli had a ball with it.







After the goats, it was time for the 4 wheeler rides. Both girls love this!!!!








After a long day of hard playing, what does a girl do next? A bubble bath of course! Now, to my girls, my dad's bathtub is like a small swimming pool. Well, to me the bathtub is like a small swimming pool. The thing is HUGH! Especially if you turn the jets on and the bubbles grow to over your head. I must admit. I had to join them and it was a lot of fun!




There was also a lot of playing with my dad's dogs. Playing with the kitties. Playing the piano. Playing. Playing. Playing.


Then this......


Ahhhh!!!! Sleep!!!!

Thanks Grandpa and G for the fun memories! We look forward to coming back!

0 comments: