CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

PUPPIES!!!!!

So, I am sitting at home Friday morning cleaning house. My phone ringings. It is my dear sweet friend Romona (also known as the boss's wife). She doesn't even say hello. She says, "Don't you need two sweet little puppies?" My response, "Huh, no." She tells me that my girls need these two dogs that wandered up to one of our customer's office. She proceeds to tell me that she is going to take pictures of them and send them to me. All of this time, I am not agreeing to any of it. I know that if I see pictures of them that I am going to drive over there and get them. Guess what I did?








We now are the proud owners of two very cute puppies, Stripey and Blacky.




How could I say no to these cute little faces???

Well, that makes 4 dogs for us. Andy said that we can't keep all of them. So, I am looking for a good home for T-bone. He is our Blue Heeler. He is really a good dog. He just needs to have room to roam and run. We have to keep him locked up in our small backyard because he doesn't like cats. Well, he eats them for lunch so I guess he likes them a little anyway. So, to not run off the cats, T-bone has to stay in the back yard. So, if you know anyone who would like a Blue Heeler please let me know.


1 comments:

Abbye said...

They're sooo cute! The little black one looks like my dog, a Toy Fox Terrier. Do you know what he is?